xiao lai

6.10.06

Encounter of the Blog Kind

I never knew much about blog until my manager mentioned to me one fine day. he started his own blog. a few of them!!! he gave me his blog address. there i was starting to read his blog & several others like kennysia & xia xue.

Funny, light hearted, entertaining... ... ... i am lost for words for kennysia. no wonder he is so popular. he travels a lot too. i am so envy. then i read about xia xue. wow...the words she used was like so offensive. scolding people with the f word. kind of rude if you ask me. nonetheless, she is popular.

Now i have started my own blog. a blog about myself, my family, my friends & my colleagues. who knows. may be. just may be. my blog will be as famous as kennysia or xia xue in the not so far future. ha ha ha...thinking too much, am i?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home